samedi, août 29, 2009

Un Champ de Madeleines

Bon, c'est vrai qu'on dirait pas des madeleines...
La recette est ici, avec de la fleur d'oranger à la place de la liqueur.

- My name is Lt. Aldo Raine and I'm putting me together a special team and I need me eight soldiers. Eight Jewish-American soldiers. Now y'all might-a heard the Armada happening soon, well we'll be leaving a little earlier. We're gonna be dropped into France, dressed as civilians. Once we're in enemy territory, as a bush-whacking guerrilla army, we're gonna be doing one thing and one thing only... killing Nazis. Now I don't know 'bout ch'all but I sure as hell didn't come down from the goddamn Smoky Mountains, cross five-thousand miles of water, fight my way through half of Sicily, and jump out of a fucking aeroplane to teach the Nazis lessons in humanity. Nazi aint got no humanity! They're the foot soldiers of a Jew hating, mass murdering maniac, and they need to be destroyed. That's why any and every son-bitch we find wearing the Nazi uniform, they gonna die. Now I'm the direct descendant of the "Mountain Man", Jim Bridger, that means I got a little Ingen in me, and our mission will be that of the Apache Resistance. We will be cruel to the German and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, disfigured bodies their brothers we leave behind us and the Germans will not be able to help themselves from imagining the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, at our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the Germans will be sicken by us, the Germans will talk about us and the Germans will fear us. And when the German closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by they're subconscious for the evil they have done, they will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with. Sound good?

- You know somethin', Utivich? I think this might just be my masterpiece.

Inglorious Basterds (2009), Quentin Tarantino.

Aucun commentaire: