jeudi, août 13, 2009

Madeleines Cacao Citron

Si vous aimez le chocolat amer, ces madeleines sont pour vous !
Déjà présentées sur ce blog, c'est signé PH et ça dépote. Ici, en version traditionnelle avec un quart de citron zesté, et filtre bleu comme dans Alien.

- You're William Blake?
- Yes, I am. Do you know my poetry?

- Leave that alone stupid white man.
- Am I going to die?
- The circle of life has no ending.
- Why are you helping me?
- A bird told me.
- A bird told you?
- A small magical bird with bright blue feathers.
I was following him in your forest, hoping to acquire one of his indigo feathers... and then I lost him... and then I found him again. He was perched on your chest tasting your blood. He looked at me. Then he flew directly west in a straight line - his small beak red with your blood.

Dead Man (1995), Jim Jarmusch.

Aucun commentaire: